Evangeline Oaks Guest House Nursing Home & Rehabilitation Services (EOGH-Rehab) is a comfortable, home-like, and safe environment for each of our nursing home residents to call home. We understand that quality of life is more than just medical management for the physical needs of our residents. We provide services to enhance emotional, psychological, and spiritual needs as well as to promote healing and recovery. We are proud to offer many conveniences and amenities to make your home or loved one’s home as enjoyable as possible.
All of our amenities and activities are designed to provide residents with the special touches and interesting things to do that help make life more enjoyable while still providing a sense of home and hospitality.
A great number of amenities are available at our nursing care facility for the enjoyment and comfort of our residents including the community feel while visiting friends in the beauty shop and enjoying a whirlpool spa.
EOGH-Rehab offers the following miscellaneous and specialized healthcare services in order to provide our residents with the best care possible.
- 24-hour on-call physician coverage.
- On-site physician visits.
- on-site nurse practitioner.
- On-site dental visits.
- In-house rehabilitation for therapy.
- Restorative care and training programs.
- Assistance with activities of daily living.
- Specialized skin and wound care.
- Private rooms (couples typically share a room)
- Semiprivate rooms.
- Individualized meal programs reviewed by a registered dietician.
- Room service dining.
- Beauty salon / barber shop.
- Resident-planned activities, including special event outings.
- Courtyards for outdoor enjoyment.
- Daily activities.
- Video surveillance.
- Memory / Alzheimer’s care & Wander Guard system for wandering patients.
- Large comfortably furnished day rooms for residents as well as family visits.
- Secure courtyards for your outdoor enjoyment as well as comfortable sunrooms for personal time and reflection.
- 2 heated shower rooms for a spa-like experience with side-entry whirlpool spa tubs.
- A 500KW generator that runs the entire facility in event of a power outage.
- Transportation services for medical appointments and community outings.
- Religious services.